Azerbaijan Government Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students.
How would you feel if you have the opportunity of studying in Azerbaijan without having to pay tuition fees as an international student?
If this is something you would be interested in, then it’s important that you definitely follow me to the end of this piece to start your journey in achieving your dream.
Research has proven that the country has one of the most-sought after designated learning institutions in the world today by international students due to its high-quality education and improved standard of living.
Also, apply for a Fully Funded Korea Government Scholarship for International Students.
Brief Introduction to the Azerbaijan Government Scholarship
The Azerbaijan Government is currently offering various fully funded scholarship opportunities to international students from all over the globe who’re interested in pursuing their choice of degree in designated public learning institutions in the country.
The scholarship grant will cover all candidate expenses throughout their course of learning in designated public learning institutions in the country.
One of the main features that make this scholarship opportunity is the non-requirement of English language proficiency certification (IELTS) as other certifications can be used. Applicants can also be exempted if their previous degree is from an English learning institution.
What is the Designated Level of Study?
The scholarship funding is open to graduate and undergraduate degree programs in designated public learning institutions in the country.
Who is Eligible to Apply for the Scholarship?
The scholarship grant is open to international students from all countries of the world.
Also, apply for a Fully Funded Qatar Government Scholarship for International Students.
What is the Value of the Scholarship?
The scholarship grant will cover the following for over 150 successful applicants every year
- Full Tuition Fees: Successful candidates will be exempted from the payment of tuition fees and enrollment fees in any of the designated learning institutions.
- Health and Medical Insurance: Students would be eligible for free health and medical treatment throughout the coverage of the scholarship grants.
- Miscellaneous Payments: Students would be given a monthly stipend, housing allowances, airfare tickets, and other miscellaneous payments throughout the course of the scholarship grant.
What is the Requirement for the Scholarship Grant?
Before candidates can apply for the scholarship grant, the following criteria must be duly met;
- The applicant must be an international student who must have been offered admission by one of the designated learning institutions in the country.
- Applicants applying for Ph.D. programs, Graduate and Undergraduate degree programs must be under 40, 30, and 25 years respectively.
- Applicants are required have an excellent academic record
- Have a prior academic record in English language
When is the Deadline for the Scholarship Application?
The deadline for submission of the scholarship application is the 1st of July, 2022.
How to Apply for the Scholarship Grant?
Applicants are required to visit the official platform and completely fill out the online application form. All applications must be duly submitted before the official closing date of the application.
Before you go, apply for a Fully Funded Malaysian Government Scholarship.