Italian Government Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students
How would you feel if you have the opportunity of studying in Italy without having to pay tuition fees as an international student?
If this is something you would be interested in, then it’s important that you definitely follow me to the end of this piece to start your journey in achieving your dream.
Brief Introduction of the Italian Government Scholarship
The Italian Government is currently offering fully funded scholarship opportunity to its citizens and international students from all over the globe who’re interested in pursuing their choice of degree in designated learning institutions in the country. The scholarship is aimed at promoting Italian culture and economic system.
Also, apply for Fully Funded German Government Scholarship.
What is the Designated Level of Study?
The scholarship funding is open to both graduate and undergraduate degree programs in designated learning institutions in the country.
Who is Eligible to Apply for the Italian Government Scholarship?
The scholarship is open to both citizen and international students from eligible countries. See full list below.
What is the Value of the Scholarship?
The scholarship grant will cover the following;
- Full Tuition Fees: Successful candidates will be exempted from the payment of tuition fees and enrollment fees in any of the designated learning institution.
- Health and Medical Insurance: Students would be eligible for free health and medical treatment throughout the coverage of the scholarship grants.
- Financial Grant: Student would be given monthly allowance of around €900 directly to their bank account throughout the course of the scholarship grant.
What is the Requirement for the Scholarship Grant?
Before candidates can apply for the scholarship grant, the following criteria must be duly met;
- Applicant must be an international student or citizen who have the pre-requisite qualification to enroll in one of the designated learning institutions in the country.
- Applicant are required not to exceed the maximum age limit of 28 years for Master degree programs and 30 years for PhD programme
- Language proficiency certification is required as applicants looking to enroll for Italian-taught course would be required to provide proof of Italian language proficiency which is the same for applicants who are looking to enroll for English-taught courses too.
When is the Deadline for the Scholarship Application?
The deadline for submission of the scholarship application is on the 9th of June, 2022.
How to Apply for the Italian Government Scholarship Grant?
Applicant are required to visit the official platform and completely fill the online application form. All applications must be duly submitted before the official closing date of the application.
Before you go, apply for more fully funded scholarships.